REQUESTING CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS
- To request a copy of a student’s medical, academic, or financial records please complete the form found at the following link: Request for Information
- The link will take you to a DocuSign Release of Confidential Information form.
- Enter your full name and email address and select “Begin Signing”. Do not change the “Operations Manager” information.
- Select “Continue” to open the Release.
- Complete the Release in its entirety. Incomplete Releases will delay processing.
- Select the box to agree to use electronic records and signatures and select “Finish”.
- Once completed, a copy of the Release will be sent to the Operations Manager for processing.
- We will contact you with questions or in the event there is a processing fee.
- The records will be sent to the listed email address.
- All requests for records will be subject to Gateway's Notice of Privacy Practices. Gateway's Privacy Practices can be found at the following link: Notice of Privacy Practices
There is no cost for electronic records if you are a parent or student making a request to be sent to another provider/facility such as a physician’s office or attorney.
Please note that Gateway only releases Gateway-generated records. If you are seeking a copy of a record that was not created by Gateway, please contact that provider/facility directly to obtain the record.
Gateway generated records include: treatment and discharge plans, psychiatric assessment at intake, quarterly progress reports, transcripts, admissions forms or some letters of recommendation (confidential letters sent to a school will not be released), teacher notes and report cards.
Gateway non-generated records include: past testing, non-Gateway medical records, IEPs, immunization records, psychological testing, non-Gateway transcripts.
Records shall be released to parents of a minor student. In the event the student is eighteen (18) years of age, the student must sign the Release of Information form.